Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Day Before

It’s hard to believe that tomorrow we’re leaving on Europe Trip. To me it seems like only yesterday that we were having the meeting telling us all about the trip, but it wasn't and now we are getting ready to leave for Europe tomorrow. We will be going to Toronto then getting on a connecting flight to Munich. To be honest I am kind of nervous about going on the trip because it will be my first time to Europe since 2002. However if the Quebec trip is anything to go off of it will be a fun trip. For those same reasons I am also really looking forward to the trip as when I went I never went to Germany, France, or Belgium. I am mostly packed for the trip and I can only assume that the others are as well. For those who are wondering we will get to the airport tomorrow around 11AM and be in Munich early Friday morning. I’m looking forward to going because it will be the first time in a long time that I have been to a non-English speaking country, which also has a very different culture than Canada and the US. It’s also going to be interesting to see the WW1 and WW2 sites, that I have only seen in videos during Social, in person. I think it will be like being part of the history by being there in person. So as you can see there are many things that I am looking forward to being a part of on the Europe trip and I hope that those reading these blog posts also feel as though they are here in Europe as well.


- Jon-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment