Monday 31 March 2014

Last Day in Europe!

Today, we went to Euro Disney. 'Twas in fact a marvellous time. Everyone had smiles, so that made me happy. After Disneyland, the family went to the Eiffel Tower. We got some free time to walk around and look at sights and shops before we went up to the top. For me... Not fun. I don't like heights. I got some killer pictures though. For dinner we went on a dinner cruise and the food was fantastic. Closer to the end, we got to see the Eiffel Tower light up and sparkle in the night which was lovely. Some more killer pictures were taken. Today was definitely my favourite day because my outer and inner child got to see Disneyland again and I'm not going to lie... I freaked out, I'm still smiling because of this. I'm glad I shared this experience with everyone and I'm looking forward to bringing all the laughs, smiles, and positivity back to school. 

-Joey Gardner




No comments:

Post a Comment